The following values underpin all aspects of PAF’s work. All staff, artists and trustees are expected to uphold and promote these values:
- Excellence : All our activities should be carried out to the highest ethical and professional standards
- Capacity for Change : Everyone has the capacity for change. The arts are a powerful tool for change
- Respect : Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect
- Responsibility : Each person is responsible and accountable for their own actions. PAF artists are honest in all their dealings with prisoners and promote responsibility for their actions.
- Focused : Arts programmes should respond effectively to the needs, interests and talents of participants. PAF’s role is to support participants in their unique creative journey
- Collaboration : The PAF is much more effective when working in close partnership with its key stakeholders